Friday 18 January 2013

0

25 Questions Status Updates for Facebook

  • Friday 18 January 2013
  • taran
  • Questions Facebook Status Updates

    "What's in your mind?" You know that Facebook should change that question with "What's your problem today?", lol! Anyway, if you're kind of the person who keep posting the status updates regulary that share everything in your mind at the momment, whether it's an idea, problem, happy feeling, bad feeling, etc. Then you might be bored with those all, and I think you should give a questions for that status updates. And if you're kind of lost what the type of questions you would like to post as status updates and to share with your friends, then I think the statuses below could be the idea to interactive with your friends. Which there's some humors questions, and also questions about life, questions to ponder, and more. 




    If we only had 24 hours to hang out one last time, what would we do and why, also what would be the the last thing you say to me?

    Are you living, or surviving?

    Why try to blend in, when you were made to stand out?

    wants to know " Who am I in you life and what do I mean to you?" Please post response below.

    Wonders who came up with the idea of eating an egg that came out of a chickens butt? Did they just watch it be laid then said hmmm wonder what this tastes like?

    cannot think of what to put as his status today. If you could write my status for me what would you put ?

    QUIZ TIME: 1.When is my birthday? 2. How old am I? 3.Whats my favorite color? 4. Do I have any siblings. (If so whats their names) 5.Who do I like ?

    What is YOUR favorite song? WITHOUT saying the name of the song or the artist's name, post a lyric from the song and let's see who can guess it!

    Can you find the the mistake 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20. Like if you found it

    rate me, (1) smart. (2) amazing (3) you love me (4) you'll never forget me (5) lovable (6) pretty (7) nice (8) kissable (9) all *you can comment or inbox*

    This one is kinda fun. Find the closest book next to u, turn to pg. 69, the 6th sentence, and then write down what it says. What do u get?

    how well do u know me?? 1.nickname 2.fav color 3. fav song 4.best guy friend 5.bff 6.fav season 7.age 8.fav movie 9.fav killer 10.fav energy drink???

    Question? Write below what your first memory with me is good or bad. Don't be shy. I wont hate on you.

    Post this as your status:
    1) first impression?
    2) what I think of you now?
    3) describe me in one word:
    4) do you love me?
    5) rate me 1 - 20:
    6) r we close

    Who knows me best? 1. My full name 2. Shoe size 3. What I hate the most 4. What I couldn't live without 5. My birthday 6. Eye color 7. My height

    I dare you to send me a message telling me something you want or wanted to tell me but didn't have the nerve to say and I will send you something in return

    If I was a flower and I had 5 pedals, name 5 words for my personality.

    Good or bad, share a memory of me that you won't or can't forget.

    Here's something a little fun. Post below how you met me, when, and one funny memory we've had together.

    what was the first thing you noticed about me?

    Do you think people in China get tattoos of English words on their bodies?

    Why do bugs follow you IN the house, but they don't follow you OUT??

    Did you know that ‘Made in China’ stickers are made in Korea ?

    If you were to see my face on the front page of the "News Paper", what would the headline be?

    Why is your index finger the same size as your nostrils?. You just checked didn't you.. Nose picker

    0 Responses to “ 25 Questions Status Updates for Facebook ”


    *Important - If you want to be informed of any replies to your comment, check the "Subscribe By Email" before submitting. Please Do Not Spam

    Post a Comment